Tuesday, April 20, 2010

And this is for the boys...






I always complain that men's clothing are in general...SO BORING...! But today I realized, there is light at the end of this dark tunnel:
Josephus Thimister is the name of the designer from Belgium that has changed my mind about creating interesting looks for men. Thimister who assisted Karl Lagerfeld and was the creative director at Balenciaga, is back with his own label. He presented a haute couture Spring/Summer 2010 collection entitle: "Bloodshed and Opulence" (military influence from the 1915 Bolshevik's movement), for men and women...
To pay homage to the guys, I am only posting photos of the men's clothing...in my opinion: the best in this show.

Photos from: www.vogue.co.uk
http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/daily/100125-josephus-thimister-couture-show.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment